The conference hotel is unfortunately SOLD OUT
. Nearly 1300 people are expected at ACL this year, the largest ACL conference ever, so we have exceeded our hotel room block.
As an alternative, you may wish to consider using booking.com, which if you enter your dates and "Inner Harbor Baltimore, MD" will give you options with generally trustworthy reviews and review averages. In addition, if you pick any hotel with available rooms and then click on the "show map" option, you will be given a map of all hotels in the area with availability, price and ranking, making it easy to see proximity to the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, in light blue on this map.
Some reasonable hotel options which are currently showing availability (as of June 15) are:
- On waterfront - Within walking distance
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court
- Near Orioles Baseball Stadium - free Baltimore Circulator ride
- Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
- Hilton Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Days Inn Inner Harbor
- Downtown - older but classic hotels - possible walking distance
- Monaco Baltimore - Klimpton hotel
- Lord Baltimore Hotel
- Baltimore Harbor Hotel
- Mount Vernon - a nice neighborhood near the art museums - circulator ride
- Wyndham Baltimore Peabody Court
- Mount Vernon Hotel
- Embassy Suites Inner Harbor
The conference hotel for ACL 2014 is the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront on Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
The conference will offer special discounted room rates of $199 for regular attendees at this first-class 31-storey hotel, where most rooms directly overlook the water.
We have also negotiated a limited number of rooms specifically for students at $149. To make a reservation for this rate, please complete the form here and email it to Priscilla Rasmussen (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a scanned copy of your current student identification.